Thursday, September 1, 2011

3 for Thursday

Hello Dolls- It's Thursday! which means its 3 of my favorite things! :) I hope you enjoy it!

Harmony Candles
This candles are made to help clean out your ears and with hearing!
These are amazing. They really do work
I know it sounds crazy to stick a candle in your ear but the results are amazing!
See i really do use them! 

  I'm not a fan of romantic comedies AT ALL
BUT
Crazy Stupid Love was the best one i've ever seen!
Seriously- I'm begging my friends to go see it again, and counting down the days till it hits DVD
It has a GREAT cast (hey Ryan Gosling)  and a wonderful relatable story
I highly recommend checking this one out!

Frosty Paws are my pups favorite snack!
He loves them! It gives him a break from boring dry snacks 
XX-D

No comments:

Post a Comment