Thursday, September 29, 2011

3 for Thursday

Hello dolls...ITS THURSDAYYYYY which means its 3 for thursday! Enjoy!

Im obsessed with SPOTIFY!
It's a free music program that allows you to stream music for free!
Its free as long as you have an internet connection! I love it! i have found so many cool new bands on it!
If you upgrade to premium you can take you playlist with you on your phone 
oh and shoot me and email i have some invites to give away! (: 

I love Odwalla Smoothies!
They are 100% all natural fruit smoothies!
They are so good and great for on the go!
Not to mention their packaging is 100% plant based & 100% recyclable! 
Go to ODWALLA for more details

My new Sperrys! 
These are seriously the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned!
Plus they are super cute! (: 
Happy Thursday! 
XX-D



No comments:

Post a Comment