Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Skydiving Adventure!

Today i went skydiving! something I've always wanted to do! It was a BLAST! I loved every minute! 
Before Picture with Pops
 Totally relaxed...well one of us is..
 HEREEEEEE WE GO! (:
 WOO/..
 SO MUCH FUN!
 I LOVED IT!
 Landing...
 wooo
 YAY! 
After Picture 

I'm so glad i did this! And i loved i got to share it with my dad! He's the best! And i look forward to many more adventure with him! And A BIG thanks to my MOM, Momma Hang, Skippy, Little Sister Sarah, Dana, Alex and Shawn for coming to watch me! You guys are the best!
XX-Dani


1 comment:

  1. Your article is extremely good.I love to read your blog's posts everyday and I got huge help from your blog and developed a new app spotify premium apk how to use you can check.Thanks for amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete