Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I dream in....

Lyrics
Nothing to do, nowhere to be 
A simple little a kind of free
Nothing to do, no one but me
That's is all I need
I'm perfectly lonely, yeah
Cause I don't belong to anyone
Nobody belongs to me ♥
Music is the key to my heart
As i rearrange the songs again, 
this mix could burn a hole in anyone
but it was you i was thinking of. ♥

It's the words you sing that make me melt
Kiss Quick, I've got a line out the door
Who all think they can save me.

One by one they lay the world at my feet,
One by one they drive me crazy

It's the words that speaks to your soul...
This is tailor-made
what's the sense in waiting? ♥

It sparks your interest && makes you feel alive.
Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So its not hard to fall
When you float like a cannon.


XX-D

No comments:

Post a Comment