Tuesday, March 20, 2012

little moments....

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."
Tony Robbins

Today i was standing next to the ocean, and i realized how small we really are and how quickly things  change...the tear on my cheek was so minuscule  compared to the mass of water next to me.. Life is all about moments, moments that define us, moments that make or break relationships...
it only take one moment, a second in time for everything to change..

In a moment you can uncover a lie that will destroy a friendship, one that you thought could last lifetime. In some ways losing a friend hurts more than losing a significant other, this is the person who you trusted your secrets too, the person you laughed and cried with.  and then in an instant it crumbles to the ground... but you realize there are more important things in life than being bitter, and you have to let the memories out weight regrets...in fact there shouldn't even be regrets, lives too short...so for you my friend... thank you... 
and in another moment...
it can set you free, I've been holding on to a hope and dream for over a year and today i realized its time to set you free. nothing in the world means more to me than you...but the truth is your far away and theres no guarantee you will be home. i can't live my life holding onto something that may never become a reality. I'm letting so much slip through my fingers while I'm waiting on you to come home. All the dreams and promise are fluttering through my head and heart, which are in a constant battle. even though my head wins in this instant my heart will always keep you close...this doesn't mean my feeling have changed...i adore you with everything i am, but i have to start living. Who knows if when you come home   where ill be but if we are truly meant to be then this is all irrelevant. You will always have a piece of my heart DJK.

And in this moment, i start over....its not going to easy, its going to be really really hard but who knows what my next moment will bring me...


Alway live for moments..
XX- D

No comments:

Post a Comment