Tuesday, February 28, 2012

25 favorite things (:

Hello my fabulous readers! Today is my 25th birthday....yes i said 25. Yes i am also aware i looked 12. regardless i am 25 today...and to celebrate I'm going to post my 25 favorite things.... (: ENJOY

1.My Best Friend,
I can't post this without talking about my best friend of 22 years!




2. Audrey Hepburn
I adore her. She's such a classy icon!

3. Boy Meets World
This will forever be one of my favorite shows.
4.Reese's Cups

5. Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
6.Cotton Candy Scented anything!
(this may be an obsession!)                                           












7. One Tree Hill
8. Vintage Dresses                                
9. Rachel McAdams
10. Sophia Bush

11. Jean Jackets
13. Vampire Diaries

14.Ryan Gosling
15. Drake

16.Paris

17.Water Bobble
(i never leave home without it!)

18. Shia LaBeouf
19. Tuesday's with Morrie

20.Wuthering heights
21. Chelsea Handler
22. I love umbrellas!

23. Sperry's
24. Anything black and white (:
25. Helping others (:


I'm extremely blessed && I'm constantly surrounded by incredible people who make my life amazing! 
Thanks to anyone who has been in my life past, present or future! I can't wait to see what the future holds!
xx-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment