Thursday, October 6, 2011

3 for Thursday

Hello dolls (: It's thursday ALREADYYYY! How pumped are you its almost the weekend?!
Okayyy here are my 3  favorite things for thursdayyy! ENJOY! (:

Ok so if you know me then you know my love of Cake Hope Love
They have the best cupcakes around.
Not mention they are super nice!
Check em out!
The buckeye is my absolute fave!
It's like heaven in your mouth! ha!
 The Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake is close second!

Okayyyy now that your drooling over those cupcakes check out these
 Dri-Soft Bath Towels 
They are super soft and Eco-friendly.
I have them and they are the softest towels I've ever used! 
They are available at Bed Bath and Beyond
The other night i was watching Gossip Girl, 
and i ended up getting distracted once it was over.
 Then Hart of Dixie caught my attention.
I'm not going to lie, I hadn't planned on watching it but
once I did, I was hooked! 
It's quirky, fun and sweet and definitely worth a watch.
Its on Mondays at 9 on the CW

I know this was a very random 3 for Thursday but i hope you enjoyed it! 
XX-D

No comments:

Post a Comment