Sunday, July 24, 2011

BE THE CHANGE

You know there's something wrong in this world when malicious people can succeed and be called "wonderful".. (yeah i don't think so.)
When people go hungry...
When we are more eager to help other countries before our own..
When people stop caring about others around them.
When people clearly choose to hurt others.
When a death becomes a joking matter...
When we think we have the right to tell someone they can't marry someone?
When we feel that we have the right to judge others?
what gives you the right to tell me your better than me?
 -did your read it in your precious book?
because I've read that book too and I'm pretty sure that's NOT what it says....

let me share with you what i've learned...
the world isn't what i thought it was growing up but i DO KNOW
No one person is better than anyone else
Some of us just make better choices....

Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left. ~Hubert Humphrey
 ♥
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain 

Let's make a change....
Love Is Louder than Negativity

XX-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment