Thursday, December 22, 2011

Three for Thursday

Hello Lovelies! Hope your all enjoy your last few days of Christmas craziness! I have my 3 favorite this for youuu! 


Revenge- its THE best new show of a the fall
some how my DVR missed this one i had to catch up online.
its got a GREAT story line with tons of interesting characters. 
seriously this one is a MUST watch...
GO HERE RIGHT NOW to watch the first 10 episodes of season one!
I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT! 


I'm obsessed with my gorgeous new dress! 
It was an early christmas present from my grandma and i can't wait to where it!
for more dresses go to Modcloth.com

If you know me then you know how much i adore this book
Its called 'What Would Audrey Do'
and its a woman's guide to being classy and charming in a modern society. 
I just started reading it but I'm already in love! 

Happy Holidays all!!
XX-D

No comments:

Post a Comment