Thursday, November 3, 2011

1-2-3 for Thursday!

Hello Dolls- its thursday again! Which means its almost the weekend and of course its 3 for thursdayyyy!


I've mentioned this before buttttttt
Crazy, Stupid, Love is an incredible movie with and talented cast
well it's out on DVD for all your swooning needs! 
I sprung for the Blu-ray with the digital download
so i could watch it anywhere- i mean let's face it 
there's nothing a little Ryan Gosling can't fix!! (:


my newest ADDICTION IS Pinterest:
It's a super fun way to organize and share things about you!
Check it out and follow me at DEEJAYE00


okay ladies one of my favorite things to do is...
SLEEP IN MY MAKEUP
yeahh you heard me...
 Bare Escentuals’s Rare Minerals line makes a Skin Revival Treatment
which is a foundation that treats skin. 
Said to renew skin, fight lines, and reduce pores, this is one makeup you can fall asleep while wearing. 
Happy Thursday!
XX-D

No comments:

Post a Comment