Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bringing Classy BACK

I have a question...
When did being classy go out of style and being slutty become the norm?
It absolutely drives me crazy that girls think they have to be slutty to be sexy...
well listen up ladies- being Sexy is all about confidence in yourself. No matter what shape or size you are. Its about loving and believing in yourself when the rest of the world doesn't. 


Which makes me wonder...
Where did the Class of  Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, and Elizabeth Taylor go?


At the VMA's Reese Witherspoon has some great advice:
  “I just want to say to all the girls out there that I know it’s cool to be bad, I get it, it’s cool to be bad. But it is possible to make it in Hollywood without doing a reality show. When I came up in this business, if you made a sex tape, you were embarrassed and you hid it under the bed. And if you took naked pictures of yourself on your cell phone, you hide your face people! Hide your face! So for all the girls out there, it’s possible to be a good girl, and I’m going to try and make it cool.”
~Thank you Reese, for finally saying what needed to be said!


It's astonishing the length that some celebrities go to become famous, or they things they do with their fame. 
 While there are quite a few bad apples, its nice to see the some young Hollywood scarlets with grace and integrity.

 Bethany Joy Galeotti
 Rachel McAdams
 Reese Witherspoon
Sophia Bush
 Anne Hathaway
Mandy Moore

Ladies you don't have be a size 0 to be beautiful, nor do you have show off your lady parts to be sexy. 
There's nothing wrong with leaving something to the imagination. 
just be yourself, your beautiful just the way you are! 
Let's Bring Classy Back
XO~ D

Follow me and my random thoughts at http://twitter.com/#!/DeeJaye00

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree...I would love to see the classy come back...

    ReplyDelete